Last reviewed and updated: 19/04/2020 11:00
We remain open.
We are operating in a new way, during the Coronavirus outbreak, with client and staff safety our priority. See below for full details. Please note our new temporary hours.
Monday - Friday 9:00- 4:30
Saturday 9:00 – 12:00
If you require access outside of these hours just call us on 01942 233300 and we will arrange access where possible.
Why are we still open?
- We have created a safe environment by implementing the following:
- Social distancing
- Strict hygiene regime
- Ensuring the number of clients in the building at any one time are kept to a minimum.
- Key workers have storage at our sites and require access to their storage unit.
- We do not want to restrict our customers from accessing their personal possessions, some of which they may need during isolation and the Coronavirus outbreak.
- If you have already sold your house, terminated your lease or are already in the process of moving house, under government guidance this may be seen as essential that you keep going with that process. As part of that process many people need to use storage.
- We have creating a safe, secure environment for you to visit if essential.
If you are visiting Wigan self-store, where possible please call first on 01942 233 300. This will help our team keep the number of visitors at any one time to a minimum and preferably one person in the premises at a time. Our aim is to book time slots for each client, this will ensure the social distancing is adhered to. If you arrive without calling prior you may have to wait for a short while before gaining access to allow other clients to leave the premises so please be patient.
We have hand cleaning facilities readily available. We recommend all our clients clean their hands before and after visiting. The two main areas of possible contact are door handles and using any trollies.
- Please follow all guidance from the government and World Health Organisation (WHO).
- Please do not visit the site if you are showing any of the symptoms relating to Coronavirus or if you have come in to contact with anyone showing symptoms relating to the virus.
- If you have booked a self-storage room and the date you require the storage changes for any reason, you can change it at any point. Please contact us and we’d be happy to do that for you.
- We continue to operate fully, and we are as well prepared as possible for this. If you require to speak to a member of our team while you are on the premises, please phone 01942 233 300.
- During our opening hours a team member will be in reception manning the self-storage facility for your safety & security via video monitoring CCTV.
- Payment for your storage room can be taken by credit or debit card over the phone, unfortunately at the moment we are not able to accept cash or cheques.
- As always you can contact us by phone during our opening hours to make a payment. Our staff are still working during opening hours on 01942 233 300.